Rubber floor coverings
Rubber floor coverings are extremely durable and resistant to abrasion, thanks to which their lifetime is much longer than other types of floor coverings. Rubber floor coverings can also be used in areas with increased traffic, such as airports. Long service life means economical saving due to the relatively much lower frequency of downtime caused by shutting down a building for renovations of the floor covering.
The advantages of rubber floor coverings:
- 100% organic product that is obtained from trees or from residues after gasoline production
- it is resistant to extreme loads and abrasion
- raw material used in production requiring materials of the highest quality and durability, for products such as car tires, teats for children or special seals in industry
- Rubber achieves its properties due to vulcanization at high temperature and under high pressure
- it has high elasticity and quickly returns to its original shape when deformed
- plastic free of PVC, plasticizers (phthalates) and halogens (e.g. chlorine)
- safety in case of fire - there is no production of hydrogen chloride, hydrochloric acid, it is not a source of the production of dioxins and furans
- high non-slip properties.